Monday 5 November 2012

Challenge 100.....

Wow peeps sketch n Stash has reached its 100th challenge.......and non of us look a day over 21.
So we thought we'd let you choose which sketch you would like to follow from the sketch catalogue, however you do have to show us which sketch you have used.....cos we will be checking.

Before we get started lets pick a winner from the last challenge.

So who won
£10 to spend at My Mums Craft Shop

thats ..........No 16 Carla
well done sweetie such a fabbie card.
Please contact Chrissie to claim your prize
For the Kevins Top 3 picks, see the post below
***********
So onto this fortnights challenge our sponser is Krista from
and the lucky winner will get to choose two digis.

Free Choice sketch Challenge

Pick any sketch from the SnS catalogue  up to 99

Please add sketch picture




      *****************************************
                   
Chrissie
Sketch #91


Alessandra 
#sketch 91


Kevin
Sketch# 98


Julie
Sketch# 37


Sketch# 47


Jen
sketch #6


Janet 
sketch #40


Doreen
sketch# 21


Daniele
sketch# 81


Angie
sketch #6



Sarah-Jane
sketch #7



10 comments:

Sandra H said...

So lovely are these creations and congratulations to your winner x

Beryl said...

Fabulous selection of cards from the DT. Lovely to see which sketches took the design teams fancy.
Beryl xx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Thanks for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the team.

Nice greeting from Andrea

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

100 Challenges, whoot! Love the sketches and I used one today, thanks!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely DT work and thanks for a great Challenge . Judy x

Nancy said...

Sorry, I forgot the picture of the sketch. It is there now.

Just wanted to mention that I had a very hard time deciding which sketch to use out of 9 I printed out. They are all so wonderful. The other 8 will definitely be put to use as soon as I find time. *Ü*

Craftdee said...

Congrats on the 100!! Thanks for a fab challenge, plenty of great sketches to choose from Love your DT inspiration, as always! Donna ☺

Carla S. said...

Congrats on 100 challenges! Gorgeous DT work! Thanks for the fun challenge and chance to choose our sketch!

Carla S. said...

Sorry I forgot to add the pic of the sketch I chose. It is there in my post now! Thanks!

Marianne said...

Congrats on reaching challenge no. 100! I'm happy I managed to play along, since the SNS challenge was the very first challenge I entered when I started my blog.